So the reason they're called "test" tiles is to see if your idea for a glaze will work.
So this one OBVIOUSLY didn't work. I have light green mud slung over my delicate shapes. Oh well, back to the drawing board....
I made some more of these tiles on Friday so that I can "test" them again. A couple of people gave me ideas that I'm going to try, and I'll let you know.
I did have a few successes, though, and here they are:
My very first foray back into porcelain: three little pitchers. They're white on the inside and different colors on the outside. I'm very happy with them.
The last is one of my luminarias with a new color combination: Oribe over California Red. I really like the way the colors ran together. I did a berry bowl in that combo as well. It was great. Threw five things away: they were either cracked or just plain ugly. It happens.