Monday, January 31, 2011

Rose, Part Deux

This is my next step.  I'm sort of amazed at how fast this is going.  

I think I may even get finished this week.  That would be cool, because then I can start on my white one.  I'm having an internal debate:  I think I should do a third, so I can have a triptych, but I don't know what color.  Should it be another white, a red or a yellow?  

Any votes out there?  

 And here's my funny story.  We went to Tucson this last Thursday night for a basketball game and to babysit youngest grandson the next day.  We decided to take him to the botanical gardens to see the live butterfly exhibit.

Then he saw a rake and the day was made.  He thinks raking is one of the most fun things there is to do.  The groundskeepers walking by praised his skill, and grandma went with the flow.

Butterflies, who needs butterflies when you can rake?!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it should be a darker pink so your series ranges from light to dark.

    ReplyDelete