Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two down... one to go

OK, so this isn't the best photo in the world, but I set this out on my studio floor on Monday to measure and see if it was going to be:  1.  wide enough 2.  tall enough.  Yes, on both questions.

The tiles are all made, the last load goes in the gas kiln this week,  and now I'm starting to box it up.

We haven't started the bull nose tiles for the edges, but that should go very quickly, since we need around 100, maybe, not 7000. 

I'm really happy about how this combination of colors turned out, and especially excited to see some of our finished benches. 

Now the big push is on to press out the tiles for the sculpture stands.  The boys figured out Monday that we need about 1700.  So we'll probably make about 1900, I imagine, just to make sure we have enough. 

Press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment