Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where have you been?!!!!

Hey, remember me?  I really haven't had anything new to show, just been working away at the ceramic studio.  Class just finished last week, and this was one of the last things I did, so I thought I'd show you.

I got the idea from Ceramic Arts Daily online.  There was a video demo about handbuilt planters that interested me, so I thought I'd try it.   

I'm getting more and more interested in handbuilding, and I thought this turned out pretty well.  

We're on hiatus  at the studio, since our teacher's on vacation, so I'm going to do some  painting this next week.

The tiles for our boot project are finished too.  I'll be laying out and checking them today, so that they can be installed within the next week or two. I'll keep you posted with pictures when they are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment