Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I love it when a plan comes together!

The coffee table for my client is done!  I just finished grouting it earlier this week and will put the grout sealer on it tomorrow.  I'm really happy with the results, and think my client will be pleased.  We agreed on using a dark grout and I think it was a good decision.




 And my benches are in the process of being installed even as I type this today.  All of the tiles fit, there has been little cutting necessary so far, and I imagine that the benches will be grouted either tomorrow or Friday.  Such a huge sigh of relief to see this phase in action.

It looks like we may have miscounted on our black edge tiles, and may be making a few more this next week to make up the difference on a few of them.  Steve and I will do a recount of what's left tomorrow just to make sure we have enough. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment