Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Crunch time.

No pictures today, just an update on tile.

My benches will be installed this week.  How cool is that?  Wednesday morning the horned toad bench will be installed at the corner of AZ Ave, just one block south of Chandler Blvd., on the west side of the street.  I'm going to go supervise the installers for a little while in the morning.  Bringing my chair, umbrella, and bossiest voice. 

The other one's across and south of the new City Hall.  It will either be later in the day or later in the week.  Playing by ear.  The tables haven't been poured yet, so we're waiting to see on those.  Our deadline is Nov. 20, and I think we just may be close to finished by then. 

New idea:  bought a tile table for my backyard, now I have to make the tiles.  There was a cool paper napkin I bought for my husband's birthday party.  I liked the pattern so much I'm going to do an adaption for my table.  The same feel, just different colors and a MUCH SIMPLER pattern.  I'll keep you posted on how it's going.  I've never done a tile table before, but so what!  Time to learn to do a new thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment