Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey, remember me?

My newest challenge:  a long distance client, and work that must be performed without benefit of live, in-person review of designs chosen.

So I'm making several design options for a coffee table, which I will scan, then e-mail for approval.

For the colors I've selected underglazes that would work with their palette, and put them on a tile,  then fired the tile with a clear glaze.  I'll mail the tile to them within this next week.  

The clients can tell me exactly which of the variety of shades they like from the tile, and all can be approved long distance.

I also did several layers of color, so they can decide whether they want one layer, to make it look more painterly, with the brushstrokes showing, or more layers, which has a solid, more graphic look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment